Jose Gonzalez has examined the PS4 System and found out that you can enable hidden System Apps on your PS4.
You need read and write access on all partitions and you have to initialize your PS4 to enable a System App. You can run more than 1 System Apps at the same time.
The hidden System Apps (CrashReportUtil, CompanionAppProxy, PARTY DAEMON, Video Core Server, Omsk demon, Music Core Server, ShellAppProxy, CommonDialog) can be found in \system\vsh\app\. Info: NPXS20001 is the main folder of the System Apps in system_ex\app and NPXS20113 is the Disc Player.
Example to enable Omsk demon:
1. Enable FTP+RW and copy NPXS21005 folder (\system\vsh\app) to \system_ex\app
2. Copy your icon0.png to \system_ex\app\NPXS21005\sce_sys
3. Initialize PS4 (all data will be deleted !)
Jose Gonzalez also played with the IDU Mode and show a Game in Omsk App:
Latest posts by e✘treme (see all)
- Custom BGM for Login Screen - 20. July 2018
- How to use FTP via ESP8266 Wi-Fi Board - 16. July 2018
- CoD: Black Ops III Online Server for LAN gaming on PS4 5.05 – Payload by DEv_ShOoTz and TheoryWrong - 14. July 2018