The button combo for the hidden System Information is already known.
Today we figured out that more entries are show up if you do various things in User Interface.
You can enable more hidden entries, just go to Settings -> System -> System Information
and hold L1 + L3 + Triangle for 7 seconds, then press DPad Up + Options
Standard hidden System Information:
Show up 10 more entries, maybe even more (it might be different but that we have tested like that):
– sign in to PSN to show up “signin (ds)” entry
– run a Disc Game to show up “phoenix” entry
– open Communities to show up “Blackbird” entry
– open User’s Guide and Discover to show up “RegCAM” entry
– open PS Store to show up “MCR” and “chr” entry
– open Profile to show up “friday” entry
– run an App to show up “titan-monaco” or “xan” entry
“uni” entry could show up if you enable the hidden System Information a second or third time.
Latest posts by e✘treme (see all)
- Custom Home Menu Tutorial for UI Mod 0.4 - 17. June 2018
- ESP8266 Firmware Base Version by KeeperDY - 13. June 2018
- PS4 Custom Theme – Resident Evil 2 Theme by e✘treme - 12. June 2018