Developer bigboss aka psxdev has opened the door for the PS4 Homebrew Community and showed a PoC of the first real Homebrew on a 1.76 Retail PS4 😎
ZeraTron finally got it to work with help by TheoryWrong and shared a video of the first useful Homebrew. This text based GUI shows the full PSID/IDPS of the console.
Homebrew WIP showcase by ZeraTron
– Render text
– Render colors separately for BG, FG, fontBG, fontFG
– Display PSID/IDPS
– List all active processes
Method: the kernel_hooks Payload use nmount (developed by Wildcard) to mount another folder instead of the original. With libOrbis it’s possible to use this progress to load Homebrew.
Latest posts by e✘treme (see all)
- Custom BGM for Login Screen - 20. July 2018
- How to use FTP via ESP8266 Wi-Fi Board - 16. July 2018
- CoD: Black Ops III Online Server for LAN gaming on PS4 5.05 – Payload by DEv_ShOoTz and TheoryWrong - 14. July 2018