This is a PS4 Backup (archive.dat) to restore on a 5.05 PS4. Note: You will lost your data if you want to use this Backup !
Copy PS4\EXPORT\BACKUP\201807052350_00\archive.dat to a USB device (FAT32/exFAT). Go to Settings -> System -> Back Up and Restore -> Restore PS4 to restore the Backup. After restart of the console you will have the Custom Home Menu on your PS4 🙂
If you want to add your fPKGs to the Homebrew folder you have to edit your app.db (Tutorial: Custom Location). You have to launch each installed app, then change dispLocation -> 6 again.
Everything of my UI Mod 0.5 will be restored, except the User Avatar and Background Music.
– Backup made on 5.05 (clean)
– Backup for English (UK) and German (DE) System Languages
– Installed fPKGs: UI Mod 0.5 Dummy | SNES STATION
UI Mod Features:
★ Transparent Content Icons
★ Invisible Content Icons
★ Custom App Location
★ System App Enabled
★ Custom Title Names
Do not change the System Language or it will change the Title Names.
Latest posts by e✘treme (see all)
- Custom BGM for Login Screen - 20. July 2018
- How to use FTP via ESP8266 Wi-Fi Board - 16. July 2018
- CoD: Black Ops III Online Server for LAN gaming on PS4 5.05 – Payload by DEv_ShOoTz and TheoryWrong - 14. July 2018