Over 6 month ago Developer idc released the scripts to decrypt the PS4 Firmware on a 1.76 Retail console.
PS4 Scener ZiL0G80 has build a Payload (ELF) for 1.76 users. The ELF decrypt the Firmware Update File to examine the content.
ppp222ppp used the Payload to decrypt Firmware 4.55.
– Copy PS4UPDATE.PUP on a Fat32 USB device and plug in usb0 (left port)
– Use the ELF Loader (Playground) to execute the Payload.
– After the decryption you will find .dec files on your usb device
ps4-pup_decrypt_retail_usb.elf (Exploit) + PS4UPDATE1.PUP.dec/PS4UPDATE2.PUP.dec (Firmware)
Latest posts by e✘treme (see all)
- Custom BGM for Login Screen - 20. July 2018
- How to use FTP via ESP8266 Wi-Fi Board - 16. July 2018
- CoD: Black Ops III Online Server for LAN gaming on PS4 5.05 – Payload by DEv_ShOoTz and TheoryWrong - 14. July 2018